>I'm looking for a nice (wood?) storage solution for MDs. Right now I have
>probably 70 discs or so, and have them stored in a plastic box. I'd like
>to have some sort of wood storage rack/case that's somewhat presentable.
>I'm about ready to give up and build my own...
>

>I saw the new racks that MiniDisco has:
><http://www.minidisco.com/minispecs/mdh.html>
>
>But they're pretty pricey. Any other suggestions?

You don't say where you're from, but in the UK Argos sell nice 52-disc
racks for under 10ukp. Wooden top and bottom pieces, 3 thin chrome columns
and two triangular wire racks. The whole thing stands about 14" tall and 6"
wide.

Probably isn't much use if you live elsewhere, but you might be able to
find another stockist - they seem to be made by a company called Techpoint.

--
Simon