I know the 320 is a stripped down version of the 520, so I assume the
330 is the stripped down version of the 530. THe 330 doesn't have a
stereo/mono switch, but it can be done with the menu.  It also is
missing a head phone jack.

 Check the differences between the two units  and see if you can live
with the limitations, or will want to upgrade soon.
http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_MDS-JE330.html
http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_MDS-JE530.html

Julian Morey wrote:

> Richer Sounds are selling the SONY MDSJE330 for £119.95, is this a good
> machine? or should I go for something more expensive. Also does anyone
> have any comments on the CD/MD palayer/recorder SONY MXD-D3?

Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways