-----Original Message-----
From: derek whitaker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 June 2000 06:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 === The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

hello all-
just joined this list in search of advice...  i have a sony mz-r50 with =
which i've recorded some great shows, and now i want to burn discs of =
them
to trade and give away.  i'm trying to find out which cd-burn route to =
go, either
a)home stereo burner  to which i guess i'd have to use analog out, or
b)sound card/ computer cd burner (which i think i'd rather do if i can =
figure it out)
can anyone suggest which would be better?   i hate the thought of having =
to hit the track mark button on the home stereo burner like my friend =
has to do.
any help greatly appreciated,
derek

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===