Folks,
I've got the UK version of this deck. I recently managed
to burn a CD-R with CDTEXT on it. My Sony Megastorage player
displays the text on the CD-R perfectly. So I thought I'll
copy this to MD and see if the text is transfered -- Nope. I
get this text protect error on the MD deck. Anyone know WTF causes
this and how do I fix it?

[please reply to me directly as I'm only on the digest].

Cheers,
Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae                                C O L T  I N T E R N E T
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   "In this world there's two kinds of people my friend: