Barring the use of the word "gibberish" when referring to the language
of Japanese, I didn't find anything offensive in what was said.
"Gibberish" *was* a bad, descriptive choice though.

Anyway, if you use Netscape and go to a Japanese site, you can look
under the "View" menu (I think it is) and find "translate" It'll
roughly translate Japanese into English. They call it "gisting."
"Gibberishing" would be the reverse, I suppose  ;-)

Regarding the product, the characters on the left just say, "POHTABURU
OHDIO (portable audio)" And 23,000 yen is about US $210.00 (USD 1 = JPY
106 about). Is this price for a MZ-E77 better than outside Japan?

Greg
English teacher in Japan (wondering when to buy a portable MD player)

> It would seem you are *very* fluent in gibberish and insensitivity as
well. The Dynamic Store would do