=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hi everyone!

I own a Sony MZ-E20 portable MD player (MZ-E40 in the USA) and am using it
with Sony rechargeable batteries. If I want to start the batteries charging,
I press the STOP button until the display says "Charge". When the "Charge"
indicator goes out. does this machine go into a "trickle-charge" or
"sustaining charge" mode where a small amount of current is fed into the
battery to finish off the charge cycle and prevent the battery
self-discharging in the unit so it's ready for use when you want to go out?

The battery pack I am using with it is the Sony BP-DM10 NiCd pack which is
the NiCd equivalent of the BP-DM20 NiMH pack recommended for the MD Walkman.
This is because I have been finding it hard to track down the BP-DM20 pack
and will be eventually using that pack alongside the BP-DM10.

With regards,

Simon Mackay

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===