Jason I am forwarding your mail to the Minidisc list.  I don't have any
experiance with the USB port.

YOu might open the Volume control from the start menu, not the taskbar,
and click on options, properties, and make sure everything is checked
that you want to listen from.

Jason Dilg wrote:

> Trying to set up my new minidisk player with an interface into my pc seems to
> have bombed my audio settings somehow.  I can't hear any playback on
> anything.  I've checked the cables and the volume settings, and everything
> seems to be plugged in and the volume on.
>
> Do any of you have any idea what might be going on?  The minidisk is the Sony
> MZ-R70 with the USB port cable.  HELP!
>
> Thanks in advance ...
>
> Jason Dilg
> Denver, CO
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways