Hi,

I live south of Yokohama, and I want to play mp3's from my laptop
(noisy headphone jack only) into my MD (AIWA bookshelf system). Just
using an analog line from the PC to the MD gives strange, tunnel-like
distortions now (voices disappear and there are warbles on some
songs.) I'm willing to settle for SONY's PC Link for now (an external,
USB-based D/A convetor). Anything better available here (at less than
Y10,000?)

What are the shops that are well stocked? Are any going to be better
than Yokohama's BIC Camera or Yodobashi?

Thanks for any help.

Greg