You guys gotta start checking the auctions more :-) I just won a 3 foot (~1
meter) Recoton cable from yahoo auctions (auctions.yahoo.com) for 9.99! I
started bidding on it before this subject came up, i saw the picture of it,
with the supplied adapters and thought "cool! now i dont need to spend $30+
on 2 different cables (i have need of miniplug to miniplug and toslink to
miniplug) just do a search for "optical digital" or "toslink" or "recoton" on
ebay or yahoo and im sure youll find something
eli