-----Original Message-----
From: Zaphenathpaneah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 August 2000 12:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 === The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hey
        I am the owner of a sharp MT-831 for the past 6 months. It is great.
Here is the question. Titling is a bit of a pain. How can I title MD's using
my pc? Someone mentioned an Atari handheld solutions with a homemade do it
yourself cable, is there any other options? Perhaps using a Palm handheld
or com ort on my pc or usb....??? I'm open to suggestions.

 === MIME part removed : application/ms-tnef; ===