Hi,

Is it just me that thinks there must be some sort of running in-joke
among aol memebers when it comes to unsubscribing from mailing lists.

Or is it that the proprietary AOL internet software you are provided
with just sucks?  Well actually I *know* the AOL software sucks, but
is that really the reason?  Maybe it automatically deletes the end of
all mailing list messages, you know the bit that says "To stop getting
this list send a message containing just the word "unsubscribe" to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  Either that or I'm in a small minority
of peeps who actually read instructions-- I very rarely turn anything
on without reading the manual forwards and back, twice; and I like to
think the longevity of my kit compared to most peeps reflects this.

Yours, (no offence intended to AOL members btw, but it is strange...)
 ___ ____________________________________________________________ ___
|   |                                                            |   |
| o |============================================================| o |
|   |          Gareth Bell - [EMAIL PROTECTED]           |   |
| o |------------------------------------------------------------| o |
|   |  _____                                 _____               |   |
| o | |  __ \  ____  _  _____  ____  _____  /  ___| _____  ____  | O |
|   | | |__| )|  __)(_)|  _  \|  __)|  _  \ | |  _ (____ \|__  / |   |
|   |   ICQ: 36892193  http://website.lineone.net/~princegaz/    |   |
|   |            "An it harm none, do what thou wilt"            |   |