I have an opportunity to buy some PANASONIC SJ-MR200 PORTABLE MINIDISC
RECORDER. And I am able to sell them for $350 each.  The only thing is that
I have to buy 50 units to have them as a good price like this... (I will
make only $10 benifit on each unit, I will pay them $340 each). So, before
accepting such a deal I just want to know if some of you are interested to
buy one of this brand new units...

For more information about this product, visit Minidisco, they sell it too
for $389.

http://www.minidisco.com/minispecs/panasonicsjmr200.html

Of course this unit has a warranty...

If you're interested, let me know by email at : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,

Peter.