I took my Aiwa AM-F5 on a road trip, using a 4.5V cigarette lighter
adapter(pretty sure it's 4.5). On day 3, the unit stopped working--tried
recharging battery, but it wouldn't power up at all. I've had the unit for a
couple of years and use it a lot. Do you all think I killed the battery,
maybe it has reached the end of it's life, or have I killed the unit? I'd
like to have some input from more knowledgeable folk before I spend $50 for
another li-ion battery.

Holly Hill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.