>I second that... I've kept my mouth shut this whole
>time and simply
>deleting all his messages but frankly, seeing "Peter
>Forest" in my "From"
>field is really starting to piss the hell out of me

I "third" that.

Oh and while at it, Peter PLEASE edit your messages!
Your usual 40+ lines of useless quotes are getting
pretty unnerving.

I don't have anything against you and your non-ad
posts, but just consider the fact that your mail is
ending in quite a few mailboxes all over the world,
and that most of us already get enough unwanted ads/spam.