MiniDisc Community Pages Weekly News wrote:
> MiniDisc Community Pages News for 17 September 2000
>  o  [1]Eric Whitney takes the MDCP's editorial reins for 3 months. As
>    ever, Minidisc related sightings, reviews, tips and comments sent to
>    [2][EMAIL PROTECTED] are welcome!

Welcome aboard Eric.
Sorry you are comming on board to a heated discussion like we have been
having.
I have seen mailing lists get into these heated discussions about
traffic several times before.  The problems subside when people realize
they can get individual messages and sort them automatically instead of
getting the list in digest mode.  It might be helpful if the
instructions for setting up folders and filters for the different mailer
programs were posted on the Minidisc web site.  On one of my other
lists, they ended up putting the instructions that had been posted to
the list, on how to set up the various programs on the web site.  I has
pretty much ended the quarrel about too many posts, spam, etc.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways