Hi all,

Some of you may know that I have a web site which shows folks how to dub
MP3s from their Macintosh computers to MiniDisc.

I've been getting a lot of e-mails from people who don't understand why they
can't simply copy the MP3s to MD faster than real time, so I've put together
a rather lengthy explanation.

This "FAQ," which I've called "Lawyers, Discs and Money," goes into the
historical, political and legal reasons why MD works the way it does.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if you could look this over and offer
comments, corrections or clarifications.

Thanks much!

The FAQ's URL:

http://home.sprintmail.com/~dalegreer/Mac-MD/lawyers.html

Dale Greer
Bored? Visit my web site and be bored some more.
http://home.sprintmail.com/~dalegreer/MacMD.html