Hi everyone!

After I raised a discussion over the availability of boomboxes in USA and
Australia, whey can't we raise the issue with the manufacturers and
importers?

We should start off a petition to the manufacturers and importers, like what
happened to cause Sony to dump "mandatory End Search" on their portables, to
import and make available in significant quantity the MD boomboxes.

These two markets have the long summers and the outdoor lifestyle that
encourages use of these devices. Even the mains-only boomboxes come in handy
in the outdoor lifestyle because they can be used in the backyard (well-used
area during the long summers). This is because they plug into a long
extension cord run from the house; or the boombox can be perched on a nearby
windowsill with the front facing the backyard; the set being plugged into
the nearest outlet.

With regards,

Simon Mackay