After Voquette came out with their unit, they worked out a deal with
Sharp to bundle them, together.  Sharp's site had the bundle listed for
quite a while...I'm checking their site, now.

When I wrote them, a while back, my concern was that there was not, at
that time, a digital interface available on the Voquette unit.

Sharp's web site has the MT15VQ unit listed at:

http://www.sharpelectronics.com/products/TypeLanding/0,1056,75,00.html

The management software allows you to set up the thing to record on
scheduled times and such.

The "recording of MP3s" as listed isn't storage of MP3s, but recording on
the MT15 of MP3s as being played back in real time from the computer.

And, it appears that at this time, there is no Macintosh version
available.