* "Nathan White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Tue, 24 Oct 2000
| I know it has been mentioned a million times, but I love the Sony 888's.
| Can't beat the sound quality, but are a bit expensive.

Several points: I own a set of 888s.  I also own a set of the previous
model.  I also own a set of Koss KSC-35 clips.  The Koss clips sound MUCH
better than the Sony earbuds and cost half as much.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ returned to its special container and