A computer, Martin's Winremote using scripting and a Sony home deck
will fit the bill perfectly!  You can setup even the titling after
each session (eg.. time and date of recording) for each track.

That's twice in the last two days I've sung Martins praises ...
maybe I should ask for an adverting allowance  <grin>

Cheers   GC