Ok, let's see again...

5 MD TDK Fine x $1.39 = $6.95
Shipping              = $5.00
                       --------
Total                 =$11.95 ($2.39 by disc)

That's a good price !!! Wow !!! You must indicate the shipping charge too
when you give a price... isn't it ?? (it's for USA only by the way...)

Now, what we offer for USA resident too :

15 MD TDK Fine : $35.00
No shipping    : $ 0.00
Rebate         :($10.00)
Total          : $25.00 ($1.66 by disc)

Interested ??? Send me an email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Regards,

Pierre.

***Peter Forest***
www.kheopsminidisc.com