Does anyone own an SR50 (or MT50)? I am thinking of buying one, since I
need a simple thin recorder with adjustable recording level (I have a
Sony R30 and I have to puy in pause to adjust recording level). I don't
care about remote either. Does anyone have anything good/bad to say
about it? Also, how much does that recorder sell for in Amsterdam? What
is a good place to buy electronics like that there? Thanx!