When oh when will any of these MD manufacturers make a portable MD dictation
style recorder with a built in mic???????  I really think they could make a
fortune......I can't stand the portable digital dictation units that are out
now....they sound like crap........An MD one with the titling feature and the
sound quality would be so ideal.......I currently use my Sharp 702 with a
T-mic that is very small but is still clumsy especially when I'm on the run
or in the car........what do you think? Anyone with me on this one?
Tom