Hi all,

I know this is not MD topic, but thought all of the MD to CDR fans would
be interested in this.

At the local (Beachwood, Oh.) CompUSA, they have a Sound Foundry bundle
for an incredible price of $7.88.

The bundle includes Sound Forge XP4.5b, along with Sound Foundry ACID loop
maker.

Sound Forge XP4.5b is a scaled down version of the Sound Forge Pro version
that costs hundreds of dollars.   For transferring MD to hard disk and
ultimately CD audio, the program works great.   Sound Forge XP has
compression (called dynamics).   It has has very detailed editing
features.  I highly recommend the program.

The Sound Foundry ACID program enables you to make music loops using
pieces parts.  The musical styles are definately more rock and industrial
styles.  Not my personal favorites, but for the job, does an excellent job
at making background musical loops for presentations or background for
radio stations etc.

FYI,

Jerry