From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf
Of Wei Han Kurt Wee
Sent:   Friday, 3 November 2000 1:09
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MD: drop outs!!

Greets all,

some weird behaviours here, I have been recording from CD using my mzr50
for a while now, I set the recording up to sync and forgets about them...

here and there I notice sometimes, the recording drops out in certain songs
, or that the song is cut into a few tracks or only part of the song is
recorded before it jams to the next track next song.

how's that?

:-)
kurt.