=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hello

I recently posted a message asking about computer interfaces for track =
labelling minidiscs... thanks to all those who replied.

The best option I came across was the solid state interface available =
from Barry Carter AKA Bazza at =
http://www.bazginge.demon.co.uk/minidisc.html, which is a nice compact =
unit that links to the parallel port. Unfortunately the link to buy the =
unit on line has been severed, and as of yet I have recieved no reply =
from an e-mail I sent to Bazza.
If anybody therefore knows how to contact Bazza or how to buy his unit =
(or similar) I would very much like to hear from them... not being a big =
electronics buff I do not look forward to the idea of having to =
construct my unit!

Thanks

Nat

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===