* Byron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Thu, 16 Nov 2000
| Are there any reviews on the web of Sharp's MD-R60?

Try looking for "MD-SR60".

| At less than $190 on minidisco, and with a respectable 7 hours playback
| on 1 AA battery, I'm curious to know about any flaws the unit has...

The MD-SR60 is the same unit as the Japanese MD-MT50.  From the looks of
it, what it has over the MD-MS722 is it is slimmer and it uses a single
battery compartment for both the NiMH cell (not included) and alkaline AA
cells.

IOW, it appears to be a competitor to Sony's MZ-R70.  Small, costs a little
more, but with more playback time per charge.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core,
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ which, if exposed due to rupture, should