Hi there again.

I would like to thank all of those who helped me get information about the
PC Link.

I also have another question, but now regarding Souncards. I'm interested in
getting one that has a digital input on it. I have found a few that has a
digital out, but none with a digital in. Does anyone know where I can get
one?

I know there are some that have Toslink conectors. Are they digital in or
out? Or both?

Please let me know any info that some of you may know.
Thanks in advance,

Carlos.