Friend Les Lee). It's a great guy and he's really devoted to MD, like I
am... A real passionate guy and he try to give the best service as
possible...

Visit its store at www.musicmixers.com

You will like it ! For sure !

Peter.

---------------------------------------
***Peter Forest***
www.kheopsminidisc.com
www.kheopsinternational.com

Pierre

Sorry to see you go.  THANKS for the words of support and all the help you
have been to me.  I know this was not an easy decision for you.  I have
enjoyed competing with you and especially appreciated the fact we could
always count on each other for help when needed.  I will try to keep you and
all your friends and previous customers informed.  I will be lowering most
all my prices soon but not until you are liquidated.  If you need help or
anything else I can offer please let me know.

Stay in touch my friend,
Les
Music Mixers