I might be getting a new satellite receiver soon, currently
using a c
band system with a really old receiver, and I want radio shows now, as my
net connection only gives me 28.8 on a 56k modem, and AM never sounded half
decent to record anyways. What kind of features does the receiver need to
get popular radio shows, I'm especially interested in talk radio, one
coming to mind was on transponder 14 channel 23, no satellite given. What
do I need to get channels designated this way? I learn a lot from the
credits and using the search engines to find what network carries the
programming, but what is needed, I'm not sure of.