From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf
Of Richard Lang
Sent:   Monday, 4 December 2000 8:05
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        RE: MD: Head Cleaners (were Lens Cleaners)

I feel a little lost here - as I'm not sure whether the above comment
relates to Lens or Head cleaners.  Sony definitely *DO* make an MD LENS
cleaner.

I've got a copy of Sony Pulse Magazine - a consumer catalogue of Sony
Products.  On the page with all the recording media including blank MDs and
tapes, it has a "Mini Disc Lens Cleaner", model number seems to be MD-64CL
or something (it's pretty small).  There are NO Sony HEAD cleaners listed.