From: Tracey McPherson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: HHB PORTADISC - MDP500

Dear HHB Customer

We are very pleased to inform you that the HHB PORTADISCTM MDP500 -
Professional Portable Minidisc Recorder, is now shipping and will be
available from the dealers listed on the enclosed sheet.  The product
has a
suggested retail of $1545.

 <<PORTADISC DEALERS.doc>>

We thank you for your patience in allowing us time to fully develop this
product and bring it to market, we think you will be very pleased with
the
end result.  Your feedback is always appreciated and welcome.

Best wishes,

Tracey McPherson
HHB Communications
Phone: 310 319 1111
Fax: 310 319 1311
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 === MIME part removed : application/msword; ===