Hello,

I now have a soundcard for my computer that has a SPDIF in and out. It is
an Aopen AW744. I am having a problem with popping noises in the SPDIF in
and out. The problem is more pronounced when I remove a modem that sits
next to the soundcard. I would like to use this card to record MD to CDR
except the popping noises are in the way of making a good recording.

Does anyone have a realistic answer on how to stop the popping noises?

Linus Peter Sweers
Toslink Receivers and Transmitters at
http://members.xoom.com/sweers/toslink/index.html