Dan Frakes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I have a Sony MZ-R50 in perfect condition and a Sharp MS-722 that is
>only about 6 months old (also in perfect condition). I am planning on
>selling one of them and getting an MR-R90 because of its size. I like
>various features on both of them, and I'm not sure which to get rid
>of!
>
>Suggestions and advice are appreciated. Any reason I should keep one
>over the other?

Oops...

Re-reading my original post, I realized that I totally mis-typed the
model number of the unit I'm planning on getting... I want an MZ-E90 (the
player only) because of size/battery life. So I'm going to get rid of one
of the recorders. That means that I will only have one recorder, either
the MZ-R50 or the MS-722. Given THAT comparison, any feedback is welcome.

Thanks!