A couple weeks ago I recommended the JVC FS-MD9000 as IMHO the best MD
minisystem out there, and a couple people asked where to get it for cheap.

Yesterday I came across a sale on the system from Hifi.com -- ironically,
in the print catalog they sent me. It's not on the web site, but the
catalog shows it on sale for $299.99. This is a great system with
phenomenal sound for its size... for that price you'd be hard-pressed to
find anything close for an MD minisystem.

The phone number for orders is 800-FOR-HIFI

<http://www.jvc.com/mainprod.jsp?modelId=MODL023005>

Happy Holidays!