Not to nitpick but the older mac mice
I think you are referring to were ADB (Apple Desktop Bus)
as was the keyboard.

Apple is currently on the USB bandwagon
but any any local computer shop or even probably walmart
or the like should have a cheap keyboard with a ps/2 connector.

Jeffrey
used to be on a mac
writing this on a windows laptop
waiting to go home to use the Sun type 5 keyboard on the good machine :-)