I'm not aware of any.  THere are boom boxes, shelf units, deck
recorders, portable recorders, decks with CD and MD with 4 x CD--->MD...
Here is the list of current, and some not so current models.
http://minidisc.org/equipment_browser.html

Ken Cotton wrote:

> Delurking to ask for advice -
>
> MD related: My old Adcom preamp/tuner had lost a channel. Are there any
> MD/tuner/preamp units? (I have a great amp.)
>
> Non MD related:  Can't even find Adcom anywhere. Are they still in business?
>
> Many thanks,
> Ken

Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways