Hi, I just got my brand new Sony JB940 in the mail
today.  I thought it can connect to the pc thru the
PCLK-MN10 kit, but I see no connection jack on the
back of the deck except the keyboard PS/2 jack in the
front panel.  Does anyone on the list have the
similiar set up?  If so, can someone here let me know
what's going on?  it certainly say that the JB940 is
compatible with the PC kit.  Any help is appreciated,
thanks.

Ken