There may be some but with me SOny 520 deck, I have to run the mike
through a preamp to get it to line level and use the line in.  The
porties all have mike in, but it is for a "plug in power" condenser
mike.

Ivica Petrovic wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there any MD based bookshelf, mini system, micro system, or home decks
> with a Microphone Input in it? And it must be readily available, of course,
> something still producing by the MD manufacturers ( don't advised me into
> some sort of prehistory machine, please)!
> IP

Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways