Hi Larry,

You missed one thing, the MZ-1 also served as a good heater of which it kept my
handbeg warm which I used to carried it with. Especially in the Winter..

Since one of my 2 rechargeable dead couple years back, it's no point bring it on the
road. Do anyone have any good suggestion of utilizing it? (Besides serving as a
heater, thanks!)

Cheers,