THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BOMB!!  Tell us MORE!!  Guess I better lower all MD
Blank Prices AGAIN, LOL.

Have a GREAT Musical Day!
Les
Music Mixers
www.musicmixers.com/mall

 Write Once? Garbage. I know of a 3rd party company that is currently
 developing an MD2 data drive. 650MB, 2MB/sec xfer rate, backward compatible
 with both original MD-Audio and MD-Data, i.Link interface. It will have
 ATRAC and ATRAC3 onboard but will also operate as pure data, like a
standard
 CD-RW drive. These other formats all miss on one feature or another:
 recordability (MP3), editability (Write-Once??), usability (tape???) etc.
 Only MD puts it all in one package, and with the 650MB discs you'll have
the
 option of recording pure PCM audio or ATRAC compressed, or any other
 compression format that comes along