From: "Ken Clinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>2. If you get a MiniDisc recorder you'll have the ability to convert and
playback any standard audio format including MP3, Real Audio, Windows Media
audio, ripped CD tracks, and Liquid Audio!

This is the kind of thing I just don't understand. The writer (I realize it
wasn't you Ken) is leaving people with a false impression (imo). If you take
an MP3, RA, WM, LA, or any OTHER type of compressed audio file you care to
name, and record that file to minidisc, it has just been compressed again.
Data has been lost not once but twice. This simply HAS to have deliterious
effects on fidelity.

Don C.