From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
John Small
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2001 2:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: Hello , I have a few questions:

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:21:50 +0200, Lion Shmulevich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>2) I heard that the MDLP system is not so good. I mean the sound quality in
LP-2/4, is
>it true?

Hello Lion.  IMHO this is not true.  I think the LP2 mode is perfectly
acceptable for mobile use.  I think it's a real plus for this reason.  The
LP4
mode is great for time shifting FM radio, etc.  Another boon.  I personally
would not purchase an MD unit without the LP feature for these reasons.  I
have
to portable units, an E40 player and an R50 recorder/player.  And I have a
940
deck with LP.  I plan to add an R900 or similar Sharp unit (ST70?) soon.  LP
is
that useful in my hands.

Of course your priorities may be different.

-jts <Arlington, TX>