are you talking about .ram or .rm?  .ram is the meta file which is a text
file point to the actual location of the actual media file .rm

You can do a little trick to steal the actual media file.

open the .ram with notepad to find out if the file is stored in a http
server. It will be started with http://  if it starts with pns://  then I'm
not sure.

If it starts with http://  add the anchor tag in html such as

Change this

http://www.server.com/path/file.rm

save the file. Change the extension from .ram to .htm

double click it. Your broswer will open this file. Right click on the link
and choose "Save Target As"

TAKY CHEUNG
 http://hottaky.com
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]