Matt Wall asked,

| anyway if
| anyone can answer why you would want to put mp3's on a minidisc for storage
| instead of atrac on a medium that can hold a little more (dont get me wrong
| i love the md format and use it for exercising all the time, plus on my home
| stero too) anyway  hopefully someone can explain this to me.

A few of them, hearing that an MD holds as much as a CD, think it holds 650
Mb and thus can carry ten hours of mp3 files.  But for most people who want
to copy mp3 files to MD, it's because the music was already in MP3 format
when they acquired it, and they don't own an uncompressed, full-quality copy.
Only the most confused people would copy from CD to MD by encoding the CD
track in MP3 format first.

| sorry about that last msg for some reason my test is getting deleted on
| first send

You sent it as a MIME-wrapped attachment the first time instead of a single-
part plain-text message.  This list removes attachments.