At 2/26/01 5:40 AM, Simon Mackay wrote:

>Does anyone know whether the Sony MDLP-capable MD Walkmans can support
>"segue-shuffle" where, if a MiniDisc (usually a home-brew
>personal-favourites compilation MD) is edited with no silence gap between
>tracks, the next track starts coming through as soon as the current one ends
>when the machine is in shuffle-play? This is a feature that I enjoy a lot
>with my MD Walkman when I am playing my compliation MDs.

It seems to work this way. I did a quick test last night and I couldn't
hear any gaps.

 Ed "What the" Heckman                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| Trials, temptations, disappointments -- all these are helps      |
| instead of hindrances, if one uses them rightly. They not only   |
| test the fibre of a character, but strengthen it. Every          |
| conquered temptation represents a new fund of moral energy.      |
| Every trial endured and weathered in the right spirit makes a    |
| soul nobler and stronger than it was before.                     |
|                                                 -- James Buckham |