> Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:58:51 -0700
> From: Steve Corey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: MD: Bit 4 bit digital card
>
> What motherboard did you use with the Nightingale?  What other cards
> were in your system?  I'm using the Nightingale in an Asus P2B
> w/Celeron
> A 400, Intel PCI Pro 100 Ethernet, Adaptec 2940AU SCSI and Elsa
> Gloria
> Synergy AGP video card.  Some people have reported problems like
> yours,
> and I'm wondering if the Nightingale just doesn't work well with some
> systems.
>
> - -steve

I don't think that is that important. I tried the card on 4 different
computers and got the same bad results: P-120, P-166, P2-200 (Compaq
DeskPro 4000), P3-550. My friend (P-166) had exactly the same input
problems (minus the initial noise) and now he uses it only for output.
I'll try to come up with the list of my hardware for you, though.