Oh G-d...am I ever glad that this got stripped and whacked by the
listserv.

Do you know how old this hoax is?  The internet email postage "bill"?

Please...for all involved, check the urban legend sites on the web
for this type of drek before you pass it along to mailing lists.

As an ISP, I've already fielded enough "Is this for real and if so,
what are you going to do about it?" questions from my friends and
customers.