Thank you Ed, I'm surprised you remembered me, and thanks for taking the
time to write and tell me about your work-around. However, I have never made
any custom electrical parts in my life, in fact just reading your
instructions has me baffled and I would not know where to begin.

 I do appreciate your efforts but they are absolutely wasted on me. When I
get around to it, I will ask Audi about a CD changer and when they get to
install it I will ask them about making provision for the MZ-R50 to play
through the car radio, if it is possible that is.

Best regards,

Joe