Richard,

Thank you for your response.  It wasn't the answer
that I wanted; but at least I know what my options
are.  I guess for the time being I'll just keep
playing my MT-15 through the aux input.  I was
considering getting a 722 for the less dangerous
front-loading mech if this didn't work out...or I
might just wait until I win the lottery and then get a
Blaupunkt MD head until and CD changer.

Thanks again for the response!

> James, unfortunately I think the answer, without
> resorting to complex
> electrical re-engineering workarounds, is No.
Snip